Intercoil International is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in Dubai in 1974. The company’s Head Quarters and manufacturing complex are located in Al-Quoz industrial area. Further, the company has distributions centers in Al-Quoz, Sharjah, Muscat, and in Qatar, five retail outlets in the UAE, and one in Oman.
The company is one of the pioneers in polyurethane foam manufacturing companies in the Middle East region. Today, Intercoil’s core business is the production and distribution (wholesale, retail, and export) of PU foam, furniture, and orthopedic sleep products under two brand names, Intercoil & Therapedic. The company exports to all the countries of GCC, North Africa, and South Asia.
1. Legal Status : Limited Liability Company.
2. Total Area : 200,000 sq ft.
3. No. of Employees : 220.
4. Bankers : a. Emirates Bank International.
b. Commercial Bank of Dubai.
5. Auditors : Talal Abu-Ghazaleh & Co.
Our mission is envisaged to provide high quality products to the local and the international market. Through continual improvement in our business processes and innovative utilization of industrial technology, we are committed to achieve the following:
1. Preserve the environment by using environment-friendly raw materials.
2. Fulfill our social responsibility of educating the consumer about the different types of sleep systems and the
importance of healthy sleep.
3. Meet our national obligation of promoting locally manufactured products as high quality, superior, and competitive
products in the international market.
4. Providing our customers with high value for money products and superior service by being quality driven
and customer focused.
5. Maintain and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships with our business associates worldwide.
Our vision is to become the market leader in orthopaedic sleep systems in the Middle East region, especially in the Gulf area. In addition, we strive to become the main reference and guide for consumers with regards to information on healthy sleep and orthopaedic mattresses and beds.
1. ISO 9001 : 2000 certified by KPMG.
2. Member of ISPA – International Sleep Products Association.
3. Guinness Record of the “World’s Largest Spring Mattress.”
1. : the company’s generic brand name for its sleep systems.
2. THER•A•PEDIC : we are the licensee of Therapedic sleep systems for the entire GCC area. Therapedic -founded in
1957- is the fifth largest selling Americanbrand in the world, with several patented technologies that has
revolutionized the bedding industry.
1. Polyurethane foam.
2. Orthopaedic beds & mattresses (foam and innerspring).
3. Bedding accessories (pillows, quilts…etc).
4. Sofa sets, curtains, and other furniture.
The company has an excellent client base including furniture retailers, governmental institutions, hotels, and residential projects. Our products are exported to the entire GCC region, North Africa, South Asia, and other countries in the Middle East. A copy of our client portfolio is attached for your reference.